If you have turned on your computer (and I am pretty sure you have if you are reading this) or television today then you no doubt have heard that the iPad3 was released today. Apple’s newest release of the tablet that started it all has some great new features and advances that may keep the other tablets scrambling for market share. Some of the biggest new features are as follows:
1. Improved Display – iPad’s new display has four times more pixels than the iPad2. This increase in pixels gives the iPad user an HD experience on a tablet device.
2. Advanced Optics – The new iPad’s advanced optics and the 5 megapixel camera allow you to take beautiful pictures or shoot 1080p HD videos. Now that should certainly get you excited as you’ll be able to take better pictures, as well as shoot your YouTube videos in glorious HD. Now that is pretty cool!
3. 4G – Ok, we all want more, and we all want more faster. The new iPad3 gives us that with 4G LTE networks. Now uploading that new HD video you just shot just got a lot faster .
4. Hotspot – What really excites me about the new iPad is the hotspot feature. You can connect up to 5 devices to your iPad3 as long as your carrier can support it.
5. Be a Dictator – With the dictation feature, you talk, it types. That sure will help to make typing those emails much quicker.
What are your thoughts? I value your opinions, so please leave them below.